What do you bring?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Affinity with financial markets and data analytics
What do you get?
- €2800-3000 gross per month
- Extra study budget of €750
- Full commuting allowance
What do you do?
- 40% Trade processing
- 30% Process improvement
- 20% Data analytics projects
- 10% Stakeholder management
€ 2.800 – € 3.000 gross per month (40 hours per week) | Junior Trade Operations Officer | Data Analytics | Financial Markets/Products | Operations | Trade Processing | Banking | BSc / MSc | Amsterdam
Would you like to work in a highly dynamic and international bank? Have you completed your Master and are you looking for a starting position within the financial and trading sector? Do you want to make an impact by improving processes? Are you a go getter and do you take ownership for projects? Do you have an innovative mindset and affinity with data analytics? Then the position as Junior Trade Operations Officer might be interesting for you! Please read further for more information.
Our client is a leading global bank in Financial Markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets around the world and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
You will be working for the Operations Trade Processing business line. Currently, this business line is in transition. Focus is on digitilization, automation of processes and data driven innovation. This leads to a need for ‘new generation’ employees with an innovative mindset.
- Run and improve the day to day administrative trade processes for the clients of the bank. For example OTC, bonds, equities and derivatives. You will be assigned to a specific market (i.a. Germany, America or Asia;
- Participation in data analytics en process improvement projects (using Python, R, or SQL);
- Analyze end-to-end flows in Trade Processing, solve errors and exceptions, and maintain a robust and predictable process;
- Data management, Corporate Actions, and Settlements;
- You will work through Agile principles and participate in daily stand up meetings and sprints.
To be successful as Junior Trade Operations Officer, the following should apply:
- A Master’s degree in Economics, Business Economics, Business Administration or similar;
- 0 – 2 years of working experience;
- Affinity with Financial Markets and trade operations
- You have a continuous focus on automation and process improvement;
- Knowledge of financials products and banking;
- Emphatic, proactive and hands-on mentality;
- Excellent in English, spoken and written.
As Junior Trade Operations Officer, we offer you:
- A chance to work for a business line with focus on data driven innovation;
- A challenging job in a highly dynamic and international environment;
- Learning on the job from experienced colleagues;
- To gain in depth knowledge from financial markets products and trade processing;
- Participation in data analytics projects;
- Opportunity to learn how a bank works in a short amount of time;
- Great career opportunities;
- Working together with other young professionals and in a stimulating atmosphere.
Young Financials offers you:
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits;
- € 2.800 – € 3.000,- gross per month (40 hours per week), depending on knowledge and experience;
- Extra study budget of € 750 for external education and / or training courses;
- 24 annual holidays plus paid public holidays;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Full commuting allowance.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Emma Bar Peled via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.