Business IT Traineeship | Financial Markets | Applications | IT Consultant | Impact Analyses | Agile | Amsterdam
Have you completed your Bachelor or Master and do you have ambitions in Business IT and financial markets? Would you like to increase your skills in IT-management, IT-consultancy, IT-strategy, IT-processes, financial instruments and business analytics? This traineeship would be a unique opportunity for you!
Our clients are leading global players in financial markets services. During this traineeship you will be working within the Business IT department of one of our clients. This department forms the linking pin between the business and the IT department. You will act as a broker between the business, developers and programmers within the IT department. You have to make sure this process is running efficiently. While working in a team with other specialists, you monitor the process of transactions and business flow and make suggestions to optimize system performance.
You will work with experienced Business IT professionals who will train you on the job and, in cooperation with your traineeship-coach, guide you through a successful traineeship. You will attend different Business IT and Finance related classes and workshops. Furthermore, you will develop soft skills at a professional level via several trainings.
To be considered for this traineeship, the following should apply:
- Strong communication skills and a real team player;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills and affinity with financial markets, financial instruments and IT processes;
- You are interested in the financial world and curious about the underlying technical processes;
- Proactive and stress-resistant attitude and you think in terms of solutions;
- In any case, the ideal candidate has a completed Bachelor’s and / or Master’s in Business; Economics or Technology;
- Knowledge of Agile is a preference.
As Business IT trainee, we offer you:
- A challenging traineeship in which your development as a young professional comes on the first place;
- Training on the job;
- Business IT and Finance related trainings and workshops;
- Soft skill trainings;
- A traineeship coach who guides you through a successful traineeship;
- An excellent salary package as of the first week;
- The essential Young Financials Starters-bag!
Interested? Please upload your resume via one of the buttons below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.