Wat breng je?
- Master's degree in Busines, Economics or Technology
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
Wat krijg je?
- € 3.000 - € 3.600 gross per month
- An open, informal and dynamic working environment
- Training to improve your IT and big data skills
Wat doe je?
- 40% EMIR Reporting
- 20% Projecten
- 20% Procesoptimalisatie
- 20% Data Analysis
Business Developer Regulatory Reporting | EMIR | Process Optimization | IT & Big Data | Tableau & SQL | € 3.000 – € 3.600 | Amsterdam
Are you a young graduate who is interested in regulatory reporting and financial markets and do you have excellent analytical and communication skills? Do you have a strong affinity with process optimization and (big) data? We have an exciting job opportunity available as Business Developer Regulatory Reporting at the financial markets services division of a major international bank in Amsterdam.
Our client is a leading global player in financial markets services. They provide professional investors (including professional traders, market makers, brokers and investment parties) access to financial markets and make it possible for these clients to trade in financial products. These investors are further supported in complying with law and regulations.
You will work within a recently restructured agile organization and at the Regulatory Reporting department. This department is strategically positioned in the organization. The scope of Regulatory Reporting is all regulations that result from daily transactions in financial instruments, positions, valuation and collateral in which the organization is a contractual party in the transaction. You will help to ensure daily regulatory reports are generated and distributed correctly. Agile working also means team member are part of self-steering squads and leaded by Product Owners.
Regulatory Reporting is divided into three squads: EMIR reporting, MIFID II reporting and financial regulatory reporting. Squads work autonomously and include a Pentaho (software) Developer, Data Analyst, Tester, and operational squad members.
As Business Developer Regulatory Reporting you have the following responsibilities
- EMIR reporting to Financial Market Authority (AFM), European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) and professional trading clients.
- You provide further enhancements on the Regulatory Reporting service and you will participate in projects, such as: building new tooling, Dashboarding Tableau, improving upstream data quality, integrating and utilizing data analytics, development and test automation.
- Together with your squad members, you monitor the process of transactions and business flows and you optimize reporting system performances. You make sure that the software systems are used efficiently.
- Analyze and solve mismatches between the bank and its counter parties and answer questions from (internal) clients, product owners, squads and indirect with professional clients.
To be successful as Business Developer Regulatory Reporting, the following should apply:
- Master’s in Business; Economics or Technology and/or combination of both;
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Strong affinity withprocess optimizationand (Big) Data;
- Knowledge of Tableau (building dashboards) and SQL is a plus;
- Strong communication skills and a real team player;
- You are interested in the financial world and curious about the underlying technical processes;
- Proactive and stress-resistant attitude and you think in terms of solutions;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is a preference.
As a Business Developer Regulatory Reporting you will work at a great location in Amsterdam and you will join professional self-steering squads. Working environment is open, informal, and pragmatic. This is a very pleasant and energetic environment. You will be involved in the latest (IT and data) developments in the financial world. You learn how to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders. Furthermore, you will gain a broad understanding of banking processes and systems from a leading player in the market. Our client will invest in training to improve your IT and big data skills in order for you to continue to grow!
- € 3.000 – €3.600 gross per month, depending on your work experience and educational background (based on a 40 hours working week);
- 8% holiday allowances;
- Paid public holidays, 24 holiday days (plus two bonus holiday days);
- Commuting from home to work reimbursement.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the button below. If you wish to receive more information about this job opening, please contact Floor van Ligten via +31 20 489 23 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.